Our Partners

SERVA_Logo_LSI (1).jpg

About

SERVA was founded 1953 in Heidelberg by the chemist Dr. Nikolaus Grubhofer. His idea was to supply fine biochemical reagents to research laboratories in academia and industry, to "serve science" (SERVA = lat. servare). 

Serva is well known for its comprehensive program of Fine Biochemicals, supplying laboratories all over the world with top quality reagents and proprietary product development.